SeaWorld Orlando, Florida


Shane and I spent a day at SeaWorld with my cousin Barb, who lives in Orlando, Florida. We arrived there at 11am to get started on our adventure. We wanted to see the Orca’s first so we headed in that direction, once seated Barb shared some iPhone camera tips. I was able to start using the new tips when the show started. Always like to learn more about how to take better pictures and Barbs the one to learn from, she’s had a lot of experience and takes classes regularly. 

It was a warm day and I hadn’t eaten yet so we decided to have a snack and beverage before continuing our adventure. We then explored the aquarium, which was fabulous and included sharks, stingrays, sea horses and other colorful fish. Afterwards, we found ourselves in the area that had roller coaster rides. Shane went on the roller coaster while Barb and I visited. Unfortunately, we were sitting in the sun and I suddenly found myself desperately needing water! Once hydrated, we headed to the dolphin show. We cut it close so the stands were already packed full, we chose to stand by the handicap seating area since there was room to stand and the view was good. As we were watching the show, the heat started to get to me again. Even though I had recently drank a bottle of water, I had to sit down for a bit, I guess I’m not use to the weather change yet. It’s beautiful in Florida but it’s in the upper 80’s most days and the humidity is higher than I’m use to. 

As for the rest of our day, we explored more of the grounds, found some cute sovereign shops and visited. Shane went on another roll coaster ride while we waited by the flamingos🦩 They were beautiful and their colors were so vibrant.We had fun and full day, and ended it with a cold beer and good conversation before leaving. We had a really good time! 

We had dinner with Barb, Jack and Roy. We got take out Thai that was delicious, the owner happened to be Barbs neighbor and I was able to meet her when we picked up the food. Jack, Barbs husband and Roy, her brother were nice enough to have our dogs stay with them for the day while we all explored SeaWorld. Our dogs got to play with their two dogs, and have turkey for lunch, needless to say they were quite content. Kyrah was making herself comfortable on the couch and in their dogs crate. She’d probably have stayed if we’d let her! We visited late into the evening getting to know each other better, The guys were ready to start watching a game, which was really funny because it was way past Shane’s usual bedtime. He doesn’t get much guy time hanging out with me. Lol
Shane, the Dogs and I all had a fantastic time!!!

 We hope you enjoy our pictures and videos of SeaWorld!
















Go Bananas 😃



The dolphins were fantastic to watch. We kinda favored them over the Orcas. I’m sharing some fun videos below. 













                 I swear it’s smiling down at us. Lol

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Port Orange, Florida —Ponce Inlet and Daytona International Speedway

Washington, DC

Wyoming Territorial Jail - Laramie, Wyoming