We arrived in Port Orange, Florida Thursday February 23rd. I immediately didn’t like the RV park, and I still don’t. It’s old and run down with a train track that runs right behind the park, trains run all hours… they’re insanely loud! On a good note, I found a place to get a massage and decided to try a hymilan salt stone massage. It was wonderful, so relaxing!!! I highly recommend trying one. Once I was finished, Shane and I got lunch from Panera, yum! And then we found a great dog park for the dogs to play-in, and socialize. Afterwards, we decided to explore the beach front areas close to Port Orange, where we’re staying. We stumbled upon Ponce Inlet while looking for a dog friendly beach.We thought we’d get to drive onto the beach in Daytona. Since we weren’t seeing anything, we headed for a lighthouse that was supposed to be close by. That’s when we discovered a park with a river area for dogs. FYY, There are no beach’s that allow dogs in Daytona. The pet friendly Inlet was r...
This old Jail held a famous inmate, Butch Cassidy. The history was very interesting. We were able to tour not only the prison, but the broom manufacturing building where the inmates worked and replicas of a town, that included a church and cabin. They also had a large collection of old cars and farm machinery. We were both surprised by the amount of historical information and the amount of exhibits. See informational link below: https://wyoparks.wyo.gov/index.php/places-to-go/wyoming-territorial-prison
This was a cute little town with no residents. There are locals from the area that use the post office but no one lives here. There’s remnants of a jail and old buildings. The restaurant was cute and had good food. And there were a couple small shops and an outdoor restaurant that had a live band playing. Glad we stopped to enjoy the atmosphere!
Comments
Post a Comment